Being Women Of Respect and Dignity, and Because We're Optimistic in Reversing the Damage, we're on a campaign to encourage women (and men) to be mindful of the 'B-Word' and the impact it makes on all of us. We have high hopes that we can change the frequency by discouraging the use of this degrading word against women.
We are offering a sign-up sheet for anyone willing to do one or all five from this list:
• Personally make the decision to stop using the 'B-Word'
• Invite your daughter to stop using the 'B-Word' and to sign the sheet (This could be a great mother/daughter bonding and communication tool, teaching the importance of being a young woman of dignity and respect)
• Make your home a 'B-Word' FREE environment
• Tell the men in your life (husband, sons, father, friends) to stop using the 'B-Word' around you
• Encourage your friends to stop using the 'B-Word' and to sign the sheet
Sign up for my newsletter (to the right), and we will keep you updated on how many awesome people sign up to Stop the B-Word.
Thanks for joining us,